Your modern sanctuary is within reach. The subtle design of this queen canopy bed is elevated with its extended posts and overhead beams. The weathered brown finish is timeless and fits right into your urban home.
- Includes queen canopy headboard/footboard, posts/beams and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Weathered brown finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Low profile base
- Measure room, including ceiling height, to ensure bed clears fans and light fixture
- Foundation/box spring required; sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is not compatible with an adjustable base
|Signature Design by Ashley®
|Queen Canopy Bed
|Queen Canopy Bed
|Item Color Key
|Shallifer Queen Canopy Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
|64.5''W x 85.5''D x 79''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.