This oversized chair and ottoman may be richly traditional, but the aesthetic is anything but stuffy. Charles of London arms and turned bun feet give this oversized chair with ottoman a sense of grace and elegance that's never out of fashion. Chenille-feel upholstery with basket weave texture is made all the more enticing including a layered accent pillow with mix-and-match appeal. Whether your style is European influenced, American classic or modern farmhouse, this sumptuous oversized chair and ottoman strike a homerun for high style.
- Includes oversized chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushion wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Chair with loose cushions
- Toss pillow included
- Pillow with soft polyfill
- Polyester upholstery and pillow
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Chair's platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Chair and Ottoman
||2-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.